Monday, April 18, 2022

They won't even bother - dream - 04/18/2022 - woke up from it at exactly 3:33 AM

 





- They won't even bother - 

They won't even bother - dream - 04/18/2022 - woke up from it at exactly 3:33 AM 

I just woke up from a dream where I was riding around my old hometown's college campus on my bike with my wife Stephanie on hers and COVID-19 was everywhere all around us. 

We would pass by numerous COVID-19 testing, survey, and vaccine stations, where the college kids were lined up single file in droves all stopping by and getting information and schedule for their vaccines. 

*Side Note* the people were college kids, but not today's college kids, they were people that I grew up with in high school, but they were younger looking as if they were back in college. 

As we would ride around campus and pass each station, the people would be trying to flag down people to get them "registered," but whenever we would ride by they wouldn't even bother asking. 

We rode by this one table along the sidewalk.  One volunteer started to ask or petition us and the guy that was working with her said, "Oh, don't even bother he'll never get vaccinated." 

I smiled overhearing him and said, "How did you know?" 

He said, "Oh just the look about you (like my aura*) I could just tell." 

By this time we were passed them, so I turned back and shouted with a smile, "Say 'hello' to Satan for me." chuckling and peddling away. 

Everywhere we rode around campus they would be petitioning and asking everyone else if they had their COVID-19 vaccines yet, but whenever we would ride by they would never bother asking us- because they could see the Light in us. 

Then I woke up 

As I was writing transcribing this, I was led to two sets of verses: 

Have No Fear

Mat 10:26  “Therefore do not fear them. For whatever is covered shall be revealed, and whatever is hidden shall be made known. 

Mat 10:27  “What I say to you in the dark, speak in the light. And what you hear in the ear, proclaim on the house-tops. 

Mat 10:28  “And do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the being. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both being and body in Gehenna. 

Mat 10:29  “Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground without your Father. 

Mat 10:30  “And even the hairs of your head are all numbered. 

Mat 10:31  “So do not fear, you are worth more than many sparrows. 

Mat 10:32  “Everyone, therefore, who shall confess Me before men, him I shall also confess before My Father who is in the heavens. 

Mat 10:33  “But whoever shall deny Me before men, him I shall also deny before My Father who is in the heavens. 

Salt and Light

Mat 5:13  “You are the salt of the earth, but if the salt becomes tasteless, how shall it be seasoned? For it is no longer of any use but to be thrown out and to be trodden down by men. 

Mat 5:14  “You are the light of the world. It is impossible for a city to be hidden on a mountain. 

Mat 5:15  “Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it shines to all those in the house. 

Mat 5:16  “Let your light so shine before men, so that they see your good works and praise your Father who is in the heavens. 

Here's the immediate interpretation that I received: 

Go about your everyday life as if there is no "plandemic" taking place all around us. 

Do not stop, do not engage with those who are not on the same path as us. 

Do not fear them, for they fear you because of the One inside of you. 

Just keep peddling to your Final destination. 

Let the lemmings continue to fall by the wayside, let them keep getting tested, and take The Mark of the Beast. 

Let us continue to occupy until He comes, and continue to do great exploits for the Kingdom. 

Dan 11:32  Those who do wickedly against the covenant he shall corrupt with flattery; but the people who know their Elohim shall be strong, and carry out great exploits.

Luk 19:13  And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come. 

*Aura* 

Don't freak out because I used the word "aura," but let's examine its definition. 

A distinctive atmosphere surrounding a given source. 

An energy field that is held to emanate from a living being. 

A luminous radiation. 

In short, those who do not have the Light can see and recognize the Light within us. 

G333
ἀναθεωρέω
anatheōreō
an-ath-eh-o-reh'-o
From G303 and G2334; to look again (that is, attentively) at (literally or figuratively): - behold, consider.
Total KJV occurrences: 2

G2334
θεωρέω
theōreō
theh-o-reh'-o
From a derivative of G2300 (perhaps by adverb of G3708); to be a spectator of, that is, discern, (literally, figuratively [experience] or intensively [acknowledge]): - behold, consider, look on, perceive, see. Compare G3700.
Total KJV occurrences: 57




7 comments:

  1. God is so good!His love and grace are simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HalleluYah!

    Our good good father protects us, always.

    “Let your light so shine before men, so that they see your good works and praise your Father who is in the heavens.”
    ‭‭Mattithyahu (Matthew)‬ ‭5:16

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow as I read this I got like chills tingling like I totally know this is from Yahuah, and I so think it's just like how you dream in your sarcasm too. I'm so happy for you this should go viral . Your right on brother . I love y'all your wife blessed me and your children I still want to adopt you all as I am missing my kids that disowned me . As a mother this is what I would hope my son's and daughters to be like . I know Yahuahs Ways will prevail. No more fear. Well done good and faithful servant.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes, you should just be able to copy and paste the link.

      Delete
  4. Daniel 12:3Then the wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness will shine like the stars forever and ever.

    ReplyDelete