Wednesday, March 8, 2023

When the oceans rise... 3/8/2023

When the oceans rise




I woke up from a brief dream this morning just before 5:30am.  In this dream, I was driving over a long bridge over an ocean bay. 

I began to suddenly notice how high the water was getting, as it seemed to be very close to the level of the bridge. (It was a short bridge, not a tall one) 

I kept driving as well as the other drivers until suddenly I hit a part of the bridge that was under standing water about 1-3 feet deep. 

I slammed on the breaks to stop before going into the deeper water and then I woke up. 

When I woke up, I immediately thought of the song "Be still and know You are God." 

The lyrics go like this: "When the oceans rise and thunders roar, I will soar with You above the storm."

Father, You are King over the flood, I will be still and know You are God!" 

https://youtu.be/eyZDXA6_crE

Luk 21:25  “And there shall be signs in the sun, and moon, and stars, and on the earth anxiety of nations, in bewilderment at the roaring of the sea, and agitation, 

Luk 21:26  men fainting from fear and the expectation of what is coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens shall be shaken. 

Isa 43:1  But now, thus said יהוה, your Creator, O Yaʽaqoḇ, and He who formed you, O Yisra’ĕl, “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you. I have called you by your name, you are Mine. 

Isa 43:2  “When you pass through the waters, I am with you; and through rivers, they do not overflow you. When you walk through fire, you are not scorched, and a flame does not burn you. 

I'm not posting this about the dream, but about the peace, I felt as I woke up with the song "Still" in my head. 

Shalom and blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment